Your Customers Get So Much More Than a Picture Book!
For bookstores - our books have an educational component but they are first, and foremost, high quality picture books.
For gift shops associated with museums, nature centers, parks, zoos, and aquariums, etc.; the books matching your mission make for great "take home" rememberances AND allow families to continue learning even after they have left. Some education departments are using books in their classes and then making the books available for take-home through the gift shop.
We are serious about our mission of bringing science and math to children through our picture books and offer a substantial amount of supplemental teaching material in support of each of our titles--free on the website. Please tell parents and teachers to use the online material whether they buy our books or not. Our hope is that once they see our website and appreciate our commitment, they will buy our books from you and keep coming back to you for more.
For authorless or story-time events, please feel free to use the crafts in the "For Creative Minds" educational section or any of the online Teaching Activities.
Here are some of the key items worth noting about our books and our company:
- A 4-6 page "For Creative Minds" educational section is found in the back of each book and is completely online
- To enhance cross-curricular learning opportunities, we have added a 40-60 page online Teaching Activities section for each book that include:
questions to ask before and after reading
science & math
research and geography
character & citizenship
fun activities and learning games
- All books are vetted for accuracy by scientists and experts in the field before publication
- 61 of 76 titles selected for Accelerated Reader and quiz development
- All books are Lexile, Reading Counts, and Fountas and Pinnell measured
- We have 87 different authors and illustrators on our team form all over the U.S. and Canada
Click here to download a flyer explaining our summer eBook special.
To schedule an event involving our authors, illustrators, or books, please contact our publicist
612 Johnnie Dodds Blvd., Suite A2
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
843-971-6722 (off), 877-243-3457 (Toll Free), 843-216-3804 (fax)